Friday, May 16, 2008

I don't really want a blog but my daughter says I need one. So here goes: We have been married for five years and five months. We were just sealed in the Albuquerque temple on May 2, finally! We own a trucking company, Hathcock oilfield service. We stay extremely busy! Between us we have 5 kids and 8 grandchildren. We also have one indoor cat and about 20 outdoor cats along with a family of racoons and skunks. We are currently restoring a 73 Challenger and a 78 little red express truck! I can't wait until they are finished! We are going to take them to Mopars at the strip next year and race each other to see who wins! It had better be me! Well that's enough for now!

2 comments:

Heidi Pinckard said...

This is really cute Diane! It is good to see pictures of you guys. Your family is growing fast! Devin and Heidi have a blog also. If you want to look at it it is pinckardfamily.blogspot.com. Jacqueline and Brent have one also but I don't know the address.
Love, Susan and Heidi

Leslie said...

Hi Aunt Diane & Uncle Rusty - I love your blog! Can I link it to mine? Several of us family members have blogs so check mine out and click on their names or see the email I sent last week, it has them also.

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!
Love you guys!
Leslie & family
my blog: neverwrongwrights.blogspot.com