Friday, May 16, 2008

kids and grandkids



Cheyenne in cheerleading uniform. She cheers for the Aztec Bulldogs.















Matt's fifth birthday party!




































our son-in-law Nathan. We love him so much!

































Matt and Cheyenne in their halloween costumes at Matt's birthday party.




















Our daughter Ammy and Naomi.


















Our granddaughters Naomi and Ezra



Our son David and his family:Cassandra, Gavin Ezra, Xavier, and the latest edition Viola






1 comment:

Leslie said...

So cute! I love your blog and am so happy to see more family members joining this wonderful world of blogging! It's such a great way to stay in touch.

I just have to say...what a flash back...my first cheerleading uniform was for the Aztec Tigers when I was in elementary school there and your grand-daughters uniform took me back to a special dance/cheer routine we did when I was in 3rd grade with the highschool cheerleaders at a state final game to "Eye of the Tiger" song. Thanks for that! She looks adorable by the way. :o)

Love & miss you all